Monday, November 28, 2016

Metroid: Samus's Character(s) in Super Smash Bros

Hey guys! Samus here! Today I will be talking about Samus Aran's characters in the video game Super Smash Brothers.
I love Super Smash Brothers, and I always play as Samus. There are two versions of her; Zero Suit Samus and Samus. Zero Suit Samus features Samus without her Power suit. Samus is just regular old Samus. I play the characters equally as often, but Zero Suit Samus definitely has a special place in my heart. It was this character that introduced me to the Metroid game series.
Zero Suit Samus uses moves such as Paralyzer, Plasma Whip, Plasma Wire, and Flip Jump. I love the Plasma Whip. I have used this move several times to keep me from falling off the edge and catching myself to pull myself back up.
Samus uses moves such as Charge Shot, Missile, Screw Attack, Bomb, and Zero Laser. My personal favorite is the Charge Shot. I use this often to keep opponents at  bay.
There you have it. Next time you play Super Smash Bros, I hope you give Zero Suit Samus and Samus a turn.
Bye!
Image result for super smash bros samus moveshttp://www.fanpop.com/clubs/super-smash-bros-brawl/images/812565/title/samus-special-moves-photo


No comments:

Post a Comment