Friday, November 25, 2016

My Pokemon Starter Type: Pokemon Sun & Moon

Image result for images of pokemon sun and moon
                                          
    Hello everyone! Its Princess Peach, and today I am going to be talking about my choice for my Pokemon starter type in Pokemon Sun and Moon. You may have noticed there was already a similar post like this during Pokemon week, but, unfortunately there were some technical difficulties and I was not able to announce my Pokemon starter type. No worries though because I'm back!
Image result for images of pokemon sun and moon starters
    I would first like to clarify that I am Pokemon Moon all the way. Now that that's out of the way, my pick for Pokemon Sun and Moon starter type is... Popplio!
    This is my choice because first off, Popplio is SUPER cute. I know that's not a very good reason but hey, you know its true! Also, because I think water types are super awesome. Don't get me wrong though, this was a very hard decision because, I also think grass types are awesome and Rowlet was looking cute as ever! I also thought Litten was a very eligible pick to but, like Sheik had said, his final evolution is not the best in my opinion.
    That was my pick for my Pokemon Sun and Moon starter type. This is Princess Peach Signing off!!

Image Links:
destinationcomics.com
thatvideogameblog.com
   

No comments:

Post a Comment