Thursday, November 10, 2016

DEVOLUTION?!

  Hey gamers! Mudkip here and today we are talking about the most unique Pokemon ever. The only Pokemon that can Devolve. Yes were talking about Slowbro.

Image result for slowbro
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Slowbro_(Pok%C3%A9mon)

 LETS PLAY SPOT THE STRANGE THING! I'M YOUR HOST MUDKIP! YOU HAVE ONE CHANCE TO GUESS WHAT'S CREEPY ABOUT THIS PICTURE!
Image result for shellder
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Shellder_(Pok%C3%A9mon)
  Gamer's I present to you Exhibit A:  Shellder. 
Slowpoke only evolves into Slowbro if a Shellder bites his tail! I know right?! So what if Shellder just lets go? Slowbro would go right back into being Slowpoke. I know right? THIS IS SCIENCE! I know you guys are like WHY ISNT THIS POST LONG I NEED MORE POKEMON IN MY LIFE AGGGGGGH!
 Well I'll tell you why it's not long! Starting Sunday to prepare for Sun and Moon we are doing Pokemon Week! Sun and Moon comes out next Friday!
   Well that's all for now! Stay safe out there gamers! Mudkip out!

No comments:

Post a Comment