Monday, September 5, 2016

Welcome to NintenBros

Hey! We're the NintenBros! My name is Mudkip (yes I'm a pokemon), and I'm the Co-Owner of NintenBros! I am the Pokemon Master! I'll be giving you updates, game advice, and just generally all things Pokemon! Not a Nintendo fan? No problem! as a group, we will just generally give you gaming advice from Star Wars Battlefront, to Minecraft!

Hi! I am Fierce Deity I am also a co-owner of NintenBros! I am the Zelda Skyward Sword Master! I'll be giving you tips,advice, updates, and cheats.

Hello! Im Sheik! I am part of the NintenBros staff. I am the all games Zelda master. I will be giving tips, tricks, and maybe a few walkthroughs, Ask all Zelda questions to me!

Whats up! Im Zelda! I wont really post many articles,but I am here to help you guys if u have any questions or just need help in a game! I will be keeping an eye on the website and if you need any help just give me a call and i'll answer when I can!

Hey Im Princess Peach! I, like Zelda will not be around very much but I give tips on all things Mario.

Hey! I am Zero Suit Samus! I play several games, like Pokemon, Leg
end of Zelda, and Metroid. I can give you lots of tips and tricks on various video games! <3

So guys, we are the NintenBros! Remember at the very top, how I said that we would all be giving you random gaming advice? That's only going to come if you request it because Nintendo is our main focus. Stay tuned. You're not going to want to miss this!

-Mudkip, Zelda, Sheik, Princess Peach, Fierce Deity, and Samus

No comments:

Post a Comment