Sunday, November 27, 2016

Super Smash Pokemon Sun vs. Pokemon Moon

                               Super Smash
                Pokemon Moon vs. Pokemon Sun 
                                   Fight!!!
Fierce Deity: I like Pokemon Sun. I love the legendary, Solgaleo and the starters. Like I said I'm picking Popplio, because he's so cute and he turns into a beautiful mermaid. Pokemon Sun is better than Pokemon Moon (in my opinion) because even though they have the same story line, you can find different Pokemon in each game. There are some pretty cute and awesome Pokemon in sun. Also the time in Sun is the same as your 3DS clock, but in moon the clock is 12 hours apart from your clock. Which In find would be confusing. Well that is my argument now you can listen to Samus and see what she has to offer.

Samus: I am choosing Pokemon Moon. For me, choosing my games are affected by the legendary. Lunala is an AMAZING powerful legendary that looks like a bat. I think that the fact that Moon is 12 hours apart from the DS clock could be cool, but may eventually get annoying. That's an easy fix; just change your clock. I can't wait to get my chance to play!


Who won?
You decide!
Post your opinion in the comments!

2 comments: