Monday, November 21, 2016

OUR STARTER TYPES!



    WELCOME GAMERS! Today is the day. SUN AND MOON HAS BEEN RELEASED! GET EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! Sadly, we won't be giving any updates till after Christmas to try not to spoil the game for you. As a Pokemon, today is a huge day. But one question remains. Which Starter Type are we picking in Sun and Moon? We have all 6 NintenBros here to answer that question!
Image result for rowlett popplio and litten
http://www.aminoapps.com/page/pokemon/9858655/rowlett-popplio-or-litten-pokemon-sun-or-moon

Mudkip: I myself am picking Rowlett. I know, I know. Why am I not picking a Water Type? Because there are tons more awesome Water Type Pokemon in Sun and Moon. Don't worry, Water Types are still my favorite. Also, I feel like everyone is going to pick Popplio, though I could be wrong. I myself do not like Popplio's final evolution. But anyway, Rowlett is this cute Grass Type Owl. Also, his final Evolution is SUPER COOL. He's like this awesome super assassin owl. Also, I always catch tons of Water Types and hardly any grass types. This way, My team will be more balanced, and I don't have to store a ton of amazing Water Types like Palossand in my PC. I STILL LOVE WATER TYPES!

Samus: I am picking Popplio, no question about it! My two favorite Pokemon types are Water and Dragon (That's why my favorite Pokemon is Dratini and all its evolutions). Popplio is just an adorable little seal full of happiness and love! I don't get why people dislike Popplio so much. I know they don't like the mermaid beauty of Primarina, but I personally think that this Pokemon is amazing! I can't wait to see all the new Pokemon in Sun and Moon! Post in the comments below which starter and which game (I'm getting Moon) that you are going to choose!

Sheik: I will be picking out the cute little grass type, Rowlet! I know, it is shocking that I will not be getting the fire type starter. Well, that is mostly because of the final evolution of Litten. Now I know everybody hates him, but I really am not a big fan of all those big and strong Pokémon. I liked the starters in X and Y, because for once, the fire type doesn't turn into this large muscular thing. Rowlet is a plant type which is my second favorite starter type because of Bulbasaur. He is just so awesome. Back to Rowlet, he has a move (when he evolves to final form) which is like this super cool planty bow and arrow. Personally this is like my favorite weapon and I am looking forward to that move. Like Mudkip said, he looks like this super cool assassin bird and he looks so awesome! I am getting Pokémon Moon like Samus, which one are you getting?

Fierce Deity: I am going to have to choose Popplio. One I love water types and have you seen Popplio's final evolution? He is awesome. He starts off as a cute little seal and turns into this huge beautiful mermaid! Popplio's second evolution is just plain out creepy, it looks like a little girl/seal. I also like the move Hydro Pump because it has an attack power of 110.
 I almost picked Litten because he was a fire type (and because Growlithe is my favorite Pokémon), but I didn't like his final evolution. Well I am picking Pokémon Sun because I love the legendary.

No comments:

Post a Comment