Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Zelda Skyward Sword tips

the legend of zelda twilight princess hd wallpapers skyward sword


























pic from wallpapersafari.com

Helloo Fierce Deity here! Today I will be giving you Zelda Skyward Sword tips. From the the very start of Skyward Sword I loved it. As you can probably tell Skyward Sword is my favorite Zelda/Nintendo game. Here are some tips I hope you find useful.

 While defeating Demise you can pull out your bug net and he will be confused for a moment. While he is confused you can slice him. During the Thunder Dragon's Boss Rush you can drink potions and you will keep the effects throughout at least three rounds. During Fledge's pumpkin pull quest where you shoot the pumpkins he throws, when he squats to throw the pumpkins aim your shot to the right of Fledge, where the fencing stops at the Sparring Hall. You should get every pumpkin. Well that is the conclusion of this session of tips if I find more I will be sure to post them. Also if  you have any other Legend of Zelda questions just ask Shiek. Goodbyee!

No comments:

Post a Comment