Thursday, September 22, 2016

My Top 3 Favorite Pokemon of all Time!

  Hey guys! Mudkip here, and today I am going over my top 3 favorite Pokemon! I know what you guys are thinking, "We don't care about your favorite Pokemon!" Now I know you all want walk throughs, and trust me they're coming later in December!



Image result for snorlax
3.) Snorlax is taking the place at number three! Yeah, he's a bit lazy, but he can just fall on any one that stands in your way! You think a Gym Leader's Pidove is going to withstand a hit from a body slam from this guy? 

Image result for mareep
2.) Number two is Mareep! I mean come on! He's a cute fluffy sheep! Not only can you shear his wool for some fuzzy socks, he can zap your frozen burrito to cook it! Every team needs an Electric Type, and Mareep is one of the best! I used a Mareep in Pokemon Black 2 and he was amazing!

Image result for mudkip
1.) Honestly, are you surprised to see Mudkip as number one? He is my namesake and ALL TIME FAVORITE Pokemon! After all, I am a Water Type trainer (GO TEAM MYSTIC!!!!!!) and Mudkip is a great partner to have! He can take down ground and fire types, all while looking adorable!!

Well guys, that's my pick for my favorite Pokemon for all time! Who's your favorite Pokemon? Comment down below, and I'll see you next Thursday!

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokedex/mudkip
http://sonicpokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Mareep
http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokedex/snorlax

3 comments:

  1. My top three favorites our 3: Mudkip 2: Lucario 1: Greninja By the way I'm greninja Co-Host with Yoshi at thegamerdawgz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Greninja! Thanks for the comment! Also I totally agree with your rankings! Lucario is definitly a good choice for your 2nd ranking!

      Delete