Monday, September 12, 2016

Why I love Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver

Image result for pokemon heartgold and soulsilver

Hey guys! Mudkip here, and today we are talking about my favorite features of Pokemon SoulSilver and HeartGold! Now there isn't a lot of things wrong with this game, but today I'm only covering the most important feature (at least for me). This feature is: Walking the Pokemon in your first slot, and seeing their feelings!! THIS IS AN AWESOME FEATURE!! Now I know what some of you are thinking, "Wasn't this an option in Pokemon Yellow?" and your not wrong. Pokemon Yellow is the exclusive version to Pokemon Red, Blue, and Green. Instead of starting off with one of the three Starter Types, you instead start with a Pikachu! You can walk the Pikachu and see his emotions. The only difference: This option was ONLY for Pikachu, and wasn't available for any other Pokemon within the game.

Image result for walking pikachu in pokemon yellow

  But back to HeartGold and SoulSilver. This feature is amazing because it allows you to care for your Pokemon more, and get to better understand their emotions! If you were walking in the woods, would you keep your Pokemon in your Pokeball? I sure wouldn't! I would want my companion out walking around with me, keeping me comapny! 
  I don't know about you, but I can't wait to buy this game! Comment below what copy of the game you want!

Image result for walking pokemon in pokemon heartgold

  Sources: http://pokemondb.net/heartgold-soulsilver
        http://ru.wikihow.com/%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%83%D1%87%D0%B8%D1%82%D1%8C-Fly-%D0%B2-Pokemon-Yellow
http://www.gamepodunk.com/gallery/image/6014-individual-values-tyranitar-walks-beside/







No comments:

Post a Comment