Wednesday, September 7, 2016

The Legend of Zelda



Hey! Sheik here. Today, I'm going to talk about some of the basics and the type of stuff I'll be talking about. First, if you haven't seen the previous post, I am the all games Zelda master. If you have any Legend of Zelda questions, ask me. If you have any Skyward Sword questions, ask Fierce Deity. Now, my favorite games are Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time. Although I like them the most, don't think I don't like any other games, I love all of them. I still will be covering all the other Zelda games. Also, I will soon be making a site completely about Zelda. I will post the link once it is made. Anyways, I plan on posting many tips, pointers, and collection help. I also hope to do some theories, such as the Interlopers from Twilight Princess, and many from Majora's  Mask, as it is a very mysterious game. That's all for today, I hope to get a few tips up tomorrow. If you have any content you want me to cover say so in the comments! Bye!



Pic from media.moddb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment