Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Metroid

Image result for metroid


 Hey! Samus here! Today I will be covering the basics of the Metroid games! Forgive me if I mess up  a few details, I am new to the game myself, but I love it. Metroid is a science-fiction/action game. The main hero is Samus Aran. Samus is a space-exploring bounty hunter. The Metroids themselves, however, are parasite-type creatures. The game takes place on the planet Zebes.
There are eleven games in the series. The first was released in 1986 (Metroid) for the NES. The most recent game was released in 2016 (Metroid Prime: Federation Force). Metroid is somewhat a combination of Super Mario Bros and The Legend of Zelda, with a bit of a darker aspect.
That's all for this post. Stay tuned for more! <3

Image taken from nintendonews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment