Sunday, September 11, 2016

Mario Easter Eggs in the Legend of Zelda

Hello! Sheik here. Today I want to point out some Mario Easter eggs found in some of The Legend of Zelda games. Right now, I'm going to give you my top three. Notice, these are not all the Mario easter eggs featured in Zelda, there are many more. If you enjoy this, say so in the comments and hopefully I will make another one.

Number 3
Bullet Bill, from many of the Mario games, can be seen on Fyer's, the man who runs the mini game in Lake Hylia, sleeve from Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. Looks like someone is a Mario fan.



 Number 2
In Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time, the are multiple windows you can look through in the Hyrule castle courtyard, where you meet Princess Zelda. In one of these windows, you can see portraits of Mario characters including Yoshi, Princess Peach, Mario, and Bowser. 
 
 
Number 1
Now this may be the most obvious one, but it is one of the biggest. As you can see, Talon and Ingo, who run Lon Lon ranch in Ocarina of time, look a lot like Mario and Luigi, am I right? Talon on short with red sleeves, and Ingo is taller with green sleeves. Even the moustaches are similar. Also, if you look closely, Talon, and Malon, his daughter, are both wearing Bowser Broaches as well. Also, this might be a long shot, but Malon does kind of resemble Princess Daisy.
 
Like I said, there are more. If you want me to do another post like this, say so in the comments! Also, I finally made my Zelda blog! Check it out at http://thezeldagalaxy.blogspot.com/ I hope to post something on there tonight, so check it out tomorrow! Bye!
 
img1.wikia.nocookie.net
eeggs.com
secretsofgaming.wikia.org
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment