Sunday, February 19, 2017

Splatoon 2

Helloo! Fierce Deity here! I know what you're all thinking. "What I thought Fierce Deity was dead!" Well no I did not die I was just too lazy to post, and yes, I was forced to say that. Okay now that I got that done, today we will be talking about Splatoon 2! I cannot wait for when the game is released! I will be talking about all the new added stuff, and some more things about it. Now let's get started.

1. You can now press X to view the map. That is something I really need!

2. You can now use the Splat Dualies. They are pretty much two pistols, but filled with ink. I am definitely going to use those!

3. There are new songs by Callie and Marie! Although I do not know if they are in the game or not.

4. There are now new special attacks for old weapons. I cannot wait to see what new special attacks there are!

5. You can now get even more clothes clothes, and now you can get different hairstyles! I really need a new hairstyle!

Well that was the trailer, and I am so exited! That is all for today! I hope you liked my post, and no this was not my ghost writing this, I am alive. Okay guys Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment