Thursday, February 16, 2017

All About Mudkip

    Hey guys! I saw that my fellow NintenBros have all done something around these lines, so here we go! This is all about Mudkip!
Image result for mudkip
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mudkip_(Pok%C3%A9mon)
 A lot people out there say that Mudkip is the weakest starter. They also say that Mudkip is the WORST starter, and I partially agree. Yes, compared to the other starters, Mudkip is the weakest. But in my heart, no Pokemon could replace this blue amphibious joy that we call Mudkip. But anyway, being called the weakest Pokemon, I have started my journey to try to become Pokemon League Champion in every region, and I am aiming to train my Mudkip up to level one hundred. For those of you wondering, why can't you evolve? Duh guys. I have an everstone!
Image result for everstone
http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Everstone
    That's it for this week guys! Comment down below what you want to hear in the world of Pokemon!

No comments:

Post a Comment