Wednesday, February 22, 2017

New Zelda Book, Art and Artifacts

Hey guys! Sheik here! Now before we jump in, I want you to realize that we are almost a week away, from Breath of the Wild. *Excited screams* We are so close! I am so excited. Now before I go screaming around being all super excited, guess what was released yesterday? The sequel to Hyrule Historia, Art and Artifacts.

The book was released earlier than the release date, for it was officially released yesterday. I made a not human like noise when mine came in the mail. May I just say, this book is thick. Compared to Hyrule Historia, it is a lot larger. Although, this book is made completely out of pictures. Not just any pictures though, awesome pictures.

In this book, there are a few pages for every game that has game art for all the character. It also has art for the enemies, and minor characters.


In each of the game sections, there is also a page that has every item or important object in the game. From fairies to the items you get in temples.


My favorite part of the book is the section with all of the over all game art for all the games. I especially love the ones that span over two pages, like my favorite page in the book, which is shown below.



Now I was very excited when I saw this part of the book. At the end of the book, there is a Breath of The Wild section. *Excited screams* I flipped out when I has the open able part of the book, which had some Breath of The Wild art, which is shown below.


Well guys I hoped you enjoyed and I hoped that you now really want to go get that book to add to your awesome Zelda collection if you have one (I do!). Well like always, check out our Instagram @thenintenbrosblog and enter your email for post notifications. Until then, bye!!!!






www.craveonline.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment