Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Breath of The Wild: New Amiibos

Hey Guys! Sheik here! Today I want to write a quick post about something super cool. Wow! How did you guess! It IS about something Zelda! You know me so well. Well anyways, a while ago I made a post about all the Zelda amiibos but guess what! They are now releasing two more Zelda amiibos for Breath of The Wild!

I can hear your excitement from here! These amiibos are to be released the same day as the others, which is the same day that the Nintendo Switch, and Breath of The Wild are being released. These two amiibos are a goblin from the game, and Zelda (who by the way I am super excited for!). I am still not sure what their functions will being the game, for I am staying off the internet to avoid spoilers. I am however sure that all five amiibos will be compatible with all of the usual games, like Mario Maker and such, and they also will work for Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD.

I also have some more information about the other amiibos as well. All of the amiibos are being sold for $15.99 (US) except for the Guardian which is a little bit bigger at costs $19.99. If you plan on getting these amiibos I would be doing it fast. All of them are sold out on Amazon, but they are still available at Best Buy for pre order.



 
Well I hope you enjoyed! Sorry it was a little short today but I really don't want any spoilers and there are a lot out there! Just warning ya! Like always check out our Instagram @thenintenbrosblog and put your email in for post notifications. Until then, Bye!!!


www.sheikav.com
www.amazon.co.uk
www.nintendoeverything

No comments:

Post a Comment