Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Link is NOT Dead in Majora's Mask

Hey guys! Sheik here! Now today I will actually be talking about the Link is dead in Majora's Mask theory. Now, you are allowed to believe whatever you want, but today I am going to tell you why this theory is INCORRECT! Gasp! Well, I have a lot of reasons why this theory is totally wrong and I am just going to jump in with my top three reasons! Hope you enjoy!

Ok, so first, most people think he died when he was falling in to Termina. Now first off, he lands on a Deku flower, which does not damage you if you fall. Why would it suddenly turn deadly? Also, Link is the chosen hero of the gods, falling down a hole is not going to kill him! He has the triforce of courage for crying out loud! It just doesn't add up why he would so suddenly just die.


Onto my second reason! As many of you may know, you can make wooden statues of the current mask you are wearing. Most people say that since you can make a statue of yourself you must be dead. WRONG! First off, it is simply a statue of your current state. You don't have to be dead to have a statue. Also, if you haven't noticed, the Link statue is the only one with pupils in the eyes, representing that he is still alive.

 
Ok now my final bit of proof here is pretty much my Hero's Shade theory I posted. If Link died in Majora's Mask, how is he Hero's Shade? First, if he died as a child, he would turn into a skull kid. As far as I am aware, Hero's Shade is not a skull kid. Also, if he died, how did he marry Malon, and actually have generations of kids, leading up to Twilight Princess Link? It once again, doesn't make any sense.


Well that's all I have for you today! Like I said, you are allowed to have your own opinions. Let me know in the comments if there is anything else that you would like to add! Like always check out our Instagram @thenintenbrosblog and check out www.thezeldagalaxy.blogspot.com for even more Zelda tips, theories, and facts! Until then, Bye homies!



www.gamekoop.com
www.devianart.com

2 comments:

  1. This video alone debunks it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxTf5hjvOCU

    ReplyDelete