Thursday, December 15, 2016

New Game Updates

Hey everyone! Sorry this post is so late, but holidays can be busy! Anyways! This is Sheik! I just want to tell you about two game release updates that I think you might want to know about!
 
First off, I want to give you some disappointing news. Breath of the Wild has been delayed, AGAIN!
Now it will be released in March of 2017, with the Nintendo Switch. I can see why they would do
this because if you buy Breath of the Wild when it comes out, you can only get in on the WiiU. Then when the switch comes out, you can't play the game on it.
 
The next update it that Super Mario Run was released today!!! I have played the game and I will be giving you a heads up on what to expect. The game to me, is super fun, and easy to play since it only requires one hand. Sadly, you can only play the first three levels until you have to pay to play the rest. Although you don't have very many boards to play, you can still play online with other players during rallies. You battle to see who can collect the most coins and do the most tricks. You also can log into your Nintendo account to unlock a special toad character. Also you can make your icon your mii by signing in as well.
 
That's all I have today, I promise I will try to post about all the Ocarina songs soon! Also check us out on Instagram @thenintenbrosblog! Until then bye!!!





www.megagames.com

No comments:

Post a Comment